Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week 10: Final reflection

Here I am at the end of web course. What to tell abou this 10 week experience in virtual classroom with about 20 teachers from all around the globe? It was rather intensive, I would say with lots of tasks that were sometimes more manageable, someitmes more challenging. Now, looking back at the time of the beginning, I may say that this was a great experince of learning from the people I have never met. This has become possible with the appearance and development of things the net has to offer.
It is sometimes hard to process a great load of information presented in our studies but with time, the "files" will be stored accordingly and I will access them without any difficulties.

In this course we had a good team of teachers who supported and helped with their practical advice. I can not avoid mentioning that even reading their posts on Nicenet or blogs enriched my vision of teaching profession and how important it is nowadays.
 Speacial word goes for our instructor Deborah. To be honest, I was very surprised to get good grades, and at then end of each week, I with anticipation waited for my results. Her professional remarks and comments moved our discussion in the right direction and all felt enthusiastic about sharing what they already know. The course is about to end, but I like the way people feel about this. "The door is open" I read in one of the comments. The door for communication and further exchange. All the links, wiki and virtual classroom stay accessible for us even after the course is over. This is good news.
All in all, the course went smoothly and very productivley!!! I will miss our discussions and sharing!
Good luck and many happy and motivated learners to all of my coursemates!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Liliya,

    I agree with you that these past ten weeks represent a great experience of learning with people we have never met. Thanks to rich and intense communication that we have established on various platforms I have a feeling that I know you very well.

    Thanks for being part of this group. I learned a lot from you.

    Good luck with your work!
    Arjana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Liliya,

    It has been a wonderful experience learning from each other and I hope that continues in the future. A new door is definitely opening. Good luck as you use the blog and other new technology tools with your future students.

    Best wishes,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lily,

    I've already mentioned elsewhere that we learnt much more from each other than from the course. It is the synthesized knowledge gained from the assigned readings we had to do that will remain with us. It was very interesting to see how we differently process the rich input of the course and the different conclusions we arrived at. The course was a pretext to highlight and value our differences.

    Dear Lily,( allow me to call you so)
    I'm so delighted and honored to relive studenthood with people like you.

    Best of luck in your professional and personal life.

    Arbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lilya:

    I undoubtedly agree that the group of teachersn this course are wonderful. Just like you.

    Personally, I have learnt a lot from your ideas. I 'll keep going back to the posts in future

    Regards

    Hanan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Liliya,

    I always enjoy reading your brief posts here or on Nicenet. Also, I appreciate your initiative throughout this course. Thank you for every moment I spent with you.

    I strongly agree with you that we are lucky to have a wonderful instructor like Deborah. She is helpful and supportive throughout these 10 weeks. I wish to have another course with her. I will not give up hope!

    I'm so happy to have a good colleague like you. Please, Keep in touch!

    Yours,
    Azhar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post helps me to understand what Final reflection really is, and i will surely recommend it to other people..

    ReplyDelete